Commitment to achieving Net Zero
Primed Talent Limited is committed to achieving Net Zero emissions by 2050.
Baseline Emissions Footprint
We calculate our greenhouse gas emissions from are a baseline of 2020, which is when we first reported on energy use. These are our emissions produced in the past and before the introduction of any strategies to reduce them. These baseline emissions are the reference point against which future emissions and any plans to reduce them can be measured.
|Baseline Year: 2020|
|Additional Details relating to the Baseline Emissions calculations.|
|Scope 1: Offices use for rented and services offices only|
Scope 2: No Travel
Scope 3: Resource Use (like Paper, handouts and posters)
|Baseline year emissions:|
|Scope 3 |
Current Emissions Reporting
|Reporting Year: 2021|
Emissions reduction targets
We do not have previous carbon reduction targets, as 2021 is our first year of assessment. In order to continue our progress to achieving Net Zero, we have adopted the following carbon reduction targets.
In order to continue our progress to achieving Net Zero, we have adopted the following carbon reduction targets.
- To support the government’s Net Zero 2050 goal, Primed Talent delivers projects virtually. Virtual Training takes all the elements of a face-to-face (F2F) classroom-style approach and transforms it into a coach-led, live, and online training workshop, using WebEx and AWS Canvas platform.
- In addition to the above we will be using the AWS platform for delivery and they in turn have initiatives for net neutrality and we also be educating the learners on carbon literacy and wider environmental consideration as a part of the program.
We project that our carbon emissions will decrease over the next five years to 16 tCO2e by 2026. This is a reduction of 50% from the baseline
Progress has been successful in the previous 12 months, but we recognise that this has been largely due to forced reduction in travel and home working. We anticipate that as work patterns return to more pre-pandemic levels our carbon footprint will increase compared to 2021 (see Figure 1 below).
Carbon Reduction Projects
Completed Carbon Reduction Initiatives
The following environmental management measures and projects have been completed or implemented since the 2020 baseline. The carbon emission reduction achieved by these schemes equate to 28.4 tCO2e, a 83% reduction against the 2020 baseline and the measures will be in effect when performing the contract
Carbon reduction initiatives implemented to date
- Flexible working policy
- Low carbon development due to WFH/Virtual
In the future we hope to implement further measures such as:
- We work on the cloud technology provided Amazon, Google and Microsoft, and will collaborate with them on reducing energy on our large-scale customers.
- Support our employees to improve their home working spaces for energy saving through insulation, power efficiency including encouraging renewable energy sources.
However, we would stress that much of this reduction has been the result of home working due to the pandemic and not a sustainable reduction. Our future plans are aimed for this more sustainable plan.
Declaration and Sign Off
This Carbon Reduction Plan is made in the UK in accordance with PPN 06/21 and associated guidance and reporting standards for Carbon Reduction Plans. Emissions have been reported and recorded in accordance with the published reporting standard for Carbon Reduction Plans and the GHG Reporting Protocol corporate standard and uses the appropriate Government emission conversion factors for greenhouse gas company reporting. Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions have been reported in accordance with SECR requirements, and the required subset of Scope 3 emissions have been reported in accordance with the published reporting standard for Carbon Reduction Plans and the Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard.
Signed on behalf of the Supplier:
Navin Kumar (Managing Director)