Meet our Speaker
Head of Learning (Field) at Thames Water
- Graham has worked in Learning and Development for over 25 years across manufacturing, construction, utilities and Oil & Gas industries.
- He spent his earlier years delivering and facilitating Continuous Improvement and Leadership and Management in the UK, Europe and the US.
- He ran his own consultancy business for nine years working in a wide range of industries helping them transform to be more agile and flexible in a fast moving world.
- Graham has led L&D delivery and design teams in high risk industries, implementing Lean and Agile ways of working to address the challenge of compliance against resource availability.
- With a strong belief that focus should be on performance improvement over course delivery Graham has worked with his teams to best understand where digital solutions can support in achieving the knowledge, skills and behaviours required in todays increasingly time poor operation environments
- Outside work Graham challenges his limits through open water swimming which has included three of the biggest lakes in England, the English Channel solo and Catalina Channel solo. Over the last 5 years he has also worked with the charity COSMIC in managing English Channel relays.
Join us as we discuss about:
Role of digital technologies in workplace learning
- Impact of digital transformation on the learner experience
- Skills and competencies required for leading and managing digital transformation
- Role of digital transformation in supporting organizational agility
- Evaluation and measurement of digital transformation impact and outcomes
- Challenges of digital transformation in workplace learning
- Future of digital transformation in the workplace learning
Date & Time:
4 October 2023
11 AM (UK Time)
JOIN THE WEBINAR AND GET PERSONALIZED CERTIFICATE (LIVE WEBINAR VIEWERS ONLY)
How to Get the Most Out of a Career Bootcamp in the UK
In this webinar, we discover the benefits of attending a career bootcamp and how to choose the right one for your goals and interests. You will also learn the key skills you need to develop during a career bootcamp, including technical skills, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication. Plus, gain insights into the role of mentors and coaches and how to approach the job search after completing a career BootCamp.
Machine-Human Collaboration Fostering Innovation in Recruitment
In this webinar, we discussed the opportunities and benefits that will open up with machine learning technology and human recruiters working together. We will provide an unparalleled candidate experience while staying on top of emerging trends in recruitment.
The Challenges of Unemployment during Early Career
This webinar is for anyone looking for guidance and practical advice from experts on approaching the intricacies of early-career unemployment in the UK, including how to reconfigure your professional persona, self-help measures, and tips on preparing for future career progression.
Transferable skills and candidate training: United Kingdom
This webinar offers the opportunity to learn how to attract and retain talent, build an employer brand, recruitment challenges for businesses in the UK, and the skill gaps and difficulties employers face while filling certain roles. Jaspal has extensive experience in the education, training, and skills sector, working with local authorities, colleges, and independent training providers.
Under Utilised Retention Strategies
Dr. Murali Padmanabhan
This webinar will give you ideas on Investing in the professional development of employees in the UK (United Kingdom), Tips for improving your employee journey, from onboarding to offboarding, Leveraging technology for better retention, and How to create an effective retention strategy, and tactics to improve it.
Diversity: Path to Sustainability and Growth
Smita Sengupta Das
Diversity empowers people to reach their full potential and ensures that businesses retain and attract talent. The event explores the effects of diversity on sustainable growth in the 21st century and how diverse teams have been proven to be more successful at innovation. Smita brings with her more than two decades of experience working in a variety of strategic Human Resource and Business leadership and roles across US, EMEA, and APAC.
Innovative Solutions to Bridging Talent Shortage
The recent pandemic has undoubtedly had an impact on employment. But, now that the situation has stabilized and the restrictions have been lifted, how do you intend to rebuild your recruitment strategy? This free webinar with Srikanth N R, Senior Leader in Human Resources, will guide job seekers and businesses on how to overcome rising skill shortages in the IT sector.