- Interesting; may even get you to watch the movie multiple times, if we create a block buster!
- Able to influence your behaviour via inspiration, reflection etc.
- Able to modify your key experiences in the business/work world like
- Dealing with temptation so that you are able to prove Oscar Wilde wrong when he said “ I can resist everything except temptation!”
- Thinking from the company/larger stakeholder stand point rather than merely your standpoint
- Ability to see how effective and efficient compliance can help reduce risks and increase your project/account/unit/company performance resulting you getting rewarded in return ( if the Company does well, you do well!) – a) More profit sharing b) Your stock options ( assuming you have them) become more valuable and not remain mere pieces of paper!
- Helps you win a major contract visavis an incumbent as you were compliant whereas the the incumbent got complacent and erred on a non functional area like Compliance
- Rather than thwarting innovation, it actually helped ensure that the innovation, during the design stage itself, had factored in the constraints of the real world making it sustainable
- And the examples continue…
- Creativity in story telling and visualisation
- Instructional design that ensures “Transfer of Learning” using concepts like spaced repetitions, imitations etc
For successful outcomes, a designer ought to handle the advantages and trade offs of all the three variables above! This is not easy to find in one person/entity and is the primary cause for poor outcomes.
Needless to say that you can reach out to us, if you need help with your Compliance “cinema” and we’ll be only happy to help.
And finally let me leave you with a thought – shouldn’t all learning be handled in a similar manner?
Why a step motherly treatment for others?