Recruiters may be the most important people in the job market today. It’s not just enough to have an excellent resume and know how to ace an interview anymore. Recruiters are the ones who find the perfect match for both parties. They take resumes, scan through thousands of profiles, and finally decide which candidate would be best suited for that company’s needs.
Digital recruitment agencies are becoming more popular because they’re fast, efficient, and always on the go. These agencies use social media outlets like LinkedIn to connect with candidates. Here are some great UK-based IT recruitment agencies that you should check out if you want to find your next job at a top company or even start your own business!
The Top IT Recruitment Organizations in the UK
- Reed – One of the top 10 IT recruitment organizations in the UK, this company has been around since 1937 and employs more than 2,500 people who specialize in IT and technology. They’re an award-winning company that provides a range of services from hiring to outsourcing and consulting.
- Pareto – Founded in 1992, this organization is one of the leading providers of professional staffing to both large and small enterprises all over the world. They’ve got major offices all over Europe and America as well as a presence in India, China, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Mexico, South Africa and much more!
- Hays – This is an international recruitment agency that’s been around for almost 30 years now. Hays specializes in engineering, finance and accounting jobs as well as IT positions for clients across Europe and North America.
- Harvey Nash – This company is one of the oldest IT recruitment agencies still operating today with roots going back to 1885 when they were founded as a family business back in Leeds by two brothers-in-law. Today they have operations all over the world with major offices in London, Dublin, Belfast, and Sydney!
- Randstad – This global recruitment group was established in 1960 by Dutch businessman Hans Dales after he noticed a trend happening with IBM software workers being replaced by machines during this time period. Nowadays they have operations all over the world including their headquarters here in London!
- Primed Talent – Primed Talent Limited was incorporated in 2016 in the heart of London to address the growing challenges in the talent supply chain – to create a strong pipeline of talent to ensure that the workforce has the right skills for the current and future industrial cycles.
What is a Recruiter and Why Should You Care?
A recruiter is a person or company that finds and/or recommends candidates for open positions. Recruiters scour the internet, newspapers, and networking groups to find qualified applicants who suit the needs of their clients.
Recruiters are an important part of today’s job market and if you’re looking for a new job or want to hire someone, then you should know what they do. The process is simple: the company posts the position on websites like Monster.com and recruiters bring in qualified applicants to interview to fill those open slots.
The process is similar, but different from HR (human resources) because HR finds employees for companies while recruiters find jobs for people.
How to Choose a Recruiter
Choosing the right IT recruitment agency can make or break your job search. Finding the perfect match is not an easy task. You want to make sure that your recruiter is always available for you and has the resources necessary to find you a great job quickly. When choosing a recruiter, you should consider how they advertise their company, experience, and location.
Recruitment is a major part of any company’s success, and the IT industry is no exception. Whether you’re a new start-up or an established company, it’s important to have the right people on board.
IT recruitment is a tricky business, and it’s not always easy to find the right candidates. But with the right approach, you can get the best talent for your company.
We strongly believe that every hire counts and one wrong hire can spoil the game! We at Primed Talent aim at addressing the challenges of recruitment at all levels – entry to senior, and ensure new recruits create value for your business from their first day on the job! Click here to find out how we can help you.